Monday, March 21, 2005

ok so i TM-ed today because i felt like getting myself a birthday cake for no god-damn reason. im sucha pig. help me! i live in a pig's sty & a zoo and now im turning into a pig. i hear the gym calling out my namee.. OHH FARAHHHH!! haha ok lame. yeah so went there, bought ROYAL TEMPTATION cake + 2tubs of HAAGEN DAZS ice-creams. oh so heavenly.. i needed to indulge lah huh. been feeling like dope the past few days. i loveee!

its funny how influential i can get. now le`En's talking like some bloody mat and its super hilarious. he cracks me up with his MAT-accent lahh. hahaha. we've like suddenly became MAT & MINAH rockers. LOLLS.

i miss so many people. the holidays for those schoolers are gonna end and like they'll be going back to school and it'll be left with me me me and more of me.

le`En: we better go lagoon soon okay! i want stringrayss!! meows

im bored. im talking to pat & norris online. they're both so crappy. but i like~ good night lovee


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home