Friday, March 25, 2005

okay so my mum didnt allow me to go out with friends, rahhhh!
but nevermind, she brought me to BUGIS to shopp!
didnt really but much cos the place wanna be how damn crowded. RAHH!
my fucking eyes were bleeding i swear due to such horrible sights of ugly people in fugly clothes. von dutch very cool ehh? -nods..- rolls eyes-
bought the pink topshop lyrcra top + belt + this super cute bag in hot pink with a pic of a cat. haha. i hate cats but i still bought that stupid bag. HAHAH! but i dont even think ill even carry it out lurr.

daphne better make time for me tomorrow. either that or ill go and shop alone tomorrow. bugis topshop didnt have the colour i wanted for that top so i have to go to WISMA tomorrow to get it since ive placed an order. ROARRRS.


baby im backkk; i`ll be your lover &&& i`ll be your best friendd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home