Friday, March 11, 2005

you touch my falala


woke up freaking early because an irritant woke me up from my sleep. met that irritant and we bacame the stupidest people alive. hurhur. bleahh. after that cabbed to town and met kane & baojun. slacked at cine before going up to take pics . le`en came and that silly boy wenta pierce his ear. hurhur. he looks nice now with his ear pierced. ((: bummed around, we were sort of like window shopping and like he had his dinner at some underground place. hehs. that boy's so much funn! ha.
wenta taka and we were looking at books. i can live there or something man! found so many million books to read and im currently reading The Dirty Girls Social Club. quite interestingg. meows
met vic, spencer and 2 other bungs. blah blah and i wenta meet my mum at Bugis.

i wanna go to the party thingy tomorrow. i need to persuade my parents like mad mann. meows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home