Wednesday, April 20, 2005

baby i love you; you are my life
my happiest moments weren't complete; if you weren't by my side
you're my relation; in connection to the sun
with you next to me there's no darkness i can't overcome
you are my raindrop; i am the seed
with you and God, who's my sunlight
i bloom and grow so beautifully
baby, i'm so proud; so proud to be your girl
you make the confusion; go all away
from this cold and mixed up world
ILOVEYOU

my whole body's aching. oh noo. caught TEMPTATION ISLAND last night. the show's so sad lahhh!! i cried & josh thinks its a cruel show. HAHA! was woken up by my darling sayang's call. i miss herr (: and im gonna meet her this fridayyy! (:

(FRIDAY); meet SAYANG, pass ALCUS documents, maybe CLUB?, movieee!!;
ok i need to write down what to do etc cos ive got short term memory & ill forget what im supposed to do sooner or later. oh no. i need some medication for like my brain or something lah.

// im excited for poly.. but there're afew down sides of being there. like _. HURR. oh wells, i'll live. im excited for cheerleading though. the same ol faces. ROARS. but i guess its both good and bad right? HUR.

cos i aint no hollaback girlll ; lols chanel's fav.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home