Tuesday, April 26, 2005

guys who try very hard to indulge in self pity is just so damn bloody sissy.
quit telling me oh your ex gf wants you back. quit telling me how much you miss her.
its so motherfucking gay. tell me, am i supposed to be jealous? am i supposed to be impressed that there's someone out there aching to have you back? am i supposed to be impressed with your loyalty blah blah? crazy. sorryy NO.
im not talking just about a guy here. there are afew who keep coming and keep screaming (well not literally) for sympathy. hello? like.. stop being a gaybastard.

and someone tell me, since when did impressing another person turn into a freakshow? i didnt know that by being the most irritating S.O.B, you'd be able to impress the girl. yeah? with your irritatingness? GOD. which century are you living in? (im still trying to recall which century does permit or allow such lameass behaviour) you were being such a pain in the ass, im wondering if that pimple on your ass developed into a brain tumour. UGH.

sorry i suddenly developed this hate towards the other gender. haha.

oh yeah and please, stop asking me to intro this person intro that person to you. i happen NOT to have a DATING MATCHMAKER sign written on my forehead. thankewverymuch.

but (ok this might get abit too emo)..
he's the one who has never failed to dissapoint me. that bit of hope i still hold for us. that almost non-existant bit of hope i still hold on tightly too. the only person i ever loved and will ever love. oh how funny it is, its been countless months since i last saw/loved you.. but that much memory we shared plays so clearly in my mind everytime i need someone to be there for me. ha i sound so nonsesne so not me but. yeah. pat should know. and yeah pat; i love youu & daph too (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home