Saturday, April 09, 2005

lovee! (:

wento LIDO and met "DADD". haha! DADD told me about this woman falling at the staircase shit and her head was mad bleeding, SUPER SICK. yuckkks! we slacked at caught the SPORE's NO.1 BEYONCE FAN SEARCH thingy. super funny & entertaining & lame. hahah! some were really good, some were just being total waste of the Earth's precious oxygen. TURN OFF like hell. eeeewwww!

FERA & CHING came to meet me then CHING left for dono where, left DADD.. FERA & I cabbed to BOAT QUAY ((:

im sucha dork. haha but i had fun (: im excited!! lalalala.

after the thingy, i almost found myself a sugardaddy. HAHAH! some mat offered to buy me drinks and everything into QUEENS but which idiot'd go clubbing at 9. hahaha and i couldnt bastard FERA (and she happily walked so infront leaving me alone). ate at MACS, train-ed down to SOMERSET; walked to PARAGON.

met CLARA CHAI CHAI CHAI CHAI CHAI and her friends. bummed outside paragon. hahhaa. then i took a bus back. im so duper tiredd. but im happy.

maybeishouldplay_. HAHAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home