Tuesday, May 03, 2005

had one of those very entertaining yet selfishly scary talks with PAUL & DP.
one minute we were laughing at floating boxers and the next, we're talking about the end of the world..
i need to get closer to God. ok this is so not me but i really need to be in touch etc. in almost every possible way available with my religion & God. hurrr.
it'll make me a much fufilled person rightt?? yess.
hurhur. cheerleading tomorrow.
i need to treasure what i have now. just the word DEATH alone can make my almost not there hair stand & make my tummy flipp. its freakky. hurhur.
hehs. and before that was talking to MATTHEW & LE`EN, it seems like they had a steamy day at sentosa todayy. heh.. and NOW i really wanna tan. HURHUR. saturday maybe?
&& we (dp, paul & i) were talking about going on vacations kinda thing. its so cool laah. i need my BANGKOK man! hahaha.
then i hear babyface...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home