Saturday, May 14, 2005

Once I met you
Love began to grow
But I deny it
Making sure it doesn't show

I know I can't get my hopes up
Like I did once before
But if I say I don't like you
Why do I yearn for you more?

I want to fall into your arms
Hold you so tight
I want to kiss you
And have you only in sight

I need you so bad
And I want us to be
But I'll never tell you
Though I wish you'd see

I'm still so wounded
About broken loves from the past
But if you'd be with me
I know we would last

Too bad I won't have you
No matter how hard I'll try
Because I never get the one
I want I'm just left here to cry

But you'll never know
Because I'll just hide
I can't tell you the truth
I'll wait for the love to subside

So I'm stuck here
Wishing you will love me
But until my feelings are gone
A secret love is all you'll be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home