Monday, July 04, 2005

so CreTh got cancelled.
waited for the sex to finish class.
slacked at the studio.
talked to raza; that boy better be happy man! :)

so daniel, raza & i took a bus to TM.
raza went home, the both of us walked around TM.
like so cool lah the place i cant stand it.
i think im officially a cool kid.
we caught war of the worlds.
i was falling asleep larhs
but the show's nice :)

my babeh and i walked around;
i got myself a fox skirt.
i think i shop without thinking.
i got almost the same skirt afew weeks ago.
i cant get any dumber.

he waited for my bus to come and yepps.
iloveyoubaby


please take me dancing tonight i've been all on my own
you promised one day we could, it's what you said on the phone
i'm just a prisoner of love always hid from the light
take me dancing, please take me dancing tonight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home