Sunday, August 14, 2005

i havent been blogging anything of much sense lately. or wait i hear never..?
was reading afew of the people's livejournals.
oh how i miss lj! eventho yeah i do still have one left. woah damn nice the feeling of livejournal.
muakaka.

and ive been noticing my horrid english.
like so ahbengz lianz lingo. no no i have to keep the ahlian in me at bay. GO AWAYY.


i havent been doing anything productive today like whats new?.

i woke up. had lunch. online-ed. talked to the daniel. ate. went back to sleep. ate and did some drawings in my sketchbook which's like so not my work. muahah


i have a feeling i'll be drawing most of my "works" on tracing paper for the next 3years.


oh ohs, i cant wait for the semestral vacation! i wanna go overseas! or maybe not.
so many places i wanna go to. meows.

i need to take pictures of EVEYDAY LIFE.
my gordz. its already week 2 of the final project for BaPho and im supposed to be ready with 4-6 contact sheets already for this coming tuesday's lesson

but.. NO. im not even done with my first roll yet! grrrz.

staying at home makes me grow sideways. UGHHH.
i miss daniel.

oh oh i was reading nehneh's journal and her entry's just so really nice.

okay i shall try getting my diaryland's password back. i know there're many many emotions left inside that locked journal. feelings i would do anything not to ever feel again. itll be nice to read what a mess my life was before and how almost great it is now.

oh and i didnt know being in love and knowing someone out there loves you just as much as you do could feel this good. i never knewww


on a random note: i feel like having nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home