Sunday, September 04, 2005

yay! i just got myself a new laptop!
powerbook g4 :))
&& a new silver ipod.

ho nasty ahh
now ive got to transfer files from my other comp in here. rahhhs!

editt//
i feel so noob i dont know anything
i dont know how to use this damn comp properly
hahahhaa someone help me!
haha and thanks rachel for teaching me how to use this damned machine
eh the "kepboard" very nice to type.
lalalalalla
hahahhahaha.
my ipod's like mad deprived of songs. hahahha only 150+ songs
so noob
farah you suck.

haha as you can see im just typing crap because the keyboard very nice to type
lalalala
and.. lalala
hellos i am damn bo liao

eh not bad i feel good today haha.
the power of "apple shopping"

ok farah fug off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home