Wednesday, November 30, 2005

i shall make a deal with myself
this week dont club

tomorrow after school meet ben & kim and whoever for godknowswhat
then print my shits
then go home cheeoonngg do work

then at night then go outt
then friday, town for mount e appointmentt
then maybe fri or sat meetup for catching up session with the loves.

ahh. i need to do my workk!!
i have been slacking (okay whats new?)
everything's due next week
i hate it when im not computer master and my comp's not equipped with goodshit stuff

oh i want the new motorola pink razr phone
which bloody kind soul's going to sponsor me a new phone?
my bloody current one;s been through shitloads of shit
time for a change
bad memories of yester days.
seriously, fuck you :)

♥ so baby..
when we kiss
i'm on fire
your tenderness
gives me desire
i can't resist
your tender lips
when we kiss
ooh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home