Monday, December 26, 2005

he's out and i'm not
dying of boredom at home
maybe ill go out and meet at night

but i want to stay home too because
1) no money
2) damn tired
3) i miss my bed

so near yet so far.
cant wait to see you

editted at 11.31pm/
i have french project to do and i dont know how to doo! damn stupid and dumb. KNN.
i wanna go outttt but im damn lazy to change. SO IM SORRY!
& rei asked me to visit him in china tomorrow, okay sets. HAHA. taking bus there tomorrow
BOOOOO.
tomorrow me ish shall go outz and meet lovely people and have lovely loads of fun
I DONT LIKE INSECTS. they think i so nice buy them presents, all go inside my paperbags. KNN!
made my maid kill them

OH PICTURES UPLOADED BITCH

I HAVE THE SUDDEN URGE TO PLAY WITH A CASH REGISTER
are you going to be the nicest asshole in the world and get me a toy one ASAP?

and my stupid razrpink is only coming MID JANUARY
want to be HOW LONG MORE YOU TELL ME?
made reservations for it already and told me only going to come new batch MID JANUARY
WOAH MY PHONE DYING ALREADY I NEED A NEW FUCKING PHONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home