Tuesday, January 03, 2006

seriously,
colors freak the freaking freakfuck malay outta me
so much freaking work to be done and so fucking time consuming
counting grass'd be a much better thing to do than do colors.
UGH!
she extended portfolio submission till end of week.
will try to get everything all done by thurs.

and then i have the yongkin's library thing
KNN LA. today consultation i anyhow show some bullshit also can.
woah. @(*#()@*#)@
i need a freaking scanner and printer NOW. (okay waait i have them, just dont know how to install. KILLS*)

i went almost sleepleess last night doing work.
hatethis ah!

really really hate school.
and there's fuckingfrench tomorrow.
CONSULTATION somemore, must dont know what show what project
eh please lah, i dont even know who my freaking group members are and i did some work already
confirm im the only kukujiao that do wan can.

i think ive got some problem with my brain (HA!)
i keep getting headaches and all.
this is madd.
I DESERVE A GOOD BREAK NOW
its the first day of the term and im already dying.
and its not even the 1st week of 06 and im complaining.
PLEASE MAKE THINGS BETTER SOON.

and i really just wanna spend my time at home
SLEEEPING NOW.
or.. HAVE FUN.
i hate work. i know you do too.


pardon me for my HATE THE WORLD outburst.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home