Thursday, January 12, 2006

was early for ComDi and i had goodyummy beehoon! haha
was being annoying again blahblah

did some works and that was my day
took a bus with scully to bedok interchange
smellsmellsmell.

& woahlao eh, just now ah. on the way back
kena rain, bet those horny bedok donowhatschool boys had a good time looking at my tits
(ya la ya la later confirm people comment HAO LIAN about my boobs, KNN)
but really la, bad choice of clothing today
WHITE AHPEK SINGLET and i stupidstupid wear wrong bra today.
KNNNN!!!! want to run also cannot because stupid slipper no grip. fall down chaokeng lagi worst can!
dont likkkeeee! but nevermind, im home now, no hornyboys. HAHA

friday13th tomorrow and the boys dont wanna go for the thingy
because of a certain someone.
i have a better reason to dislike but im still going.
RAHHHHS!
imissyou :)
am baking stuffs for a frienddd
my first attempt at baking ahs! better appreciate or ill kill!

and rachel introduced to me the wonders of DREAMWEAVER.
and i stupidly have the thing in my comp
but just didnt know.
howverymalay
shall try to create a bloglayouting etc. so fun worx!

and ahlian talking convo with benskinnyyeo cos im bored
so bored so no choice gotta talk bullshit with him. HAHA


man she really dont deserve me
gotta loveee my lil nasty :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home