Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Turn It Up- Chammillionaire

french oral was NONSENSE.
i laughed and smiled my way through and
eventhough i understood the questions she asked
i answered back in english.
brilliant job chubbychubs.

met jo,wayne,yang,brandon,bevan&josh for lunch
and it was blooody hilarious
because of the presence of a certain being.
and the way wayne&hanyang acted.
FUCKING can die.
eat also cannot eat in peace kind!

went over to angkeong with
elie,scully,lennard&justin
scully took my pics and we walked back to school

comDi-ed meeting and they made fun of my "soft soft" loveletters!
(@!*)(@*#)@(
justin was throwing it all over the place all.
I AM INSULTED haha!!!!

rach coming over and
off we go to mad drinkk :)


No I don't wanna fall in love
this world is always gonna break your heart
No I don't wanna fall in love
this world is always gonna break your heart
..with you

What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you
What a wicked thing to say
You never felt this way
What a wicked thing you do
To make me dream of you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home