Saturday, March 26, 2005

today = good dayy (:
took a bus down with the lovee of my lifee (: HAHA and saw joshua at the bus stop. was supposed to meet matt the dad but he had to be home early so nvm. walked around town, wenta HEEREN and saw the CLEO's 50 MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELORS shitt. i saw one cutee guyy I LIKE I LIKEE (:
then, wenta BUGIS to meet my darling DAPHNE. we shopped and covered almost the whole of BUGIS STREET super happiness. i bought those chapalak kind of pants (HAhA) and an off-shoulder top (same as daph). the TOPSHOP there didnt have my top in my size in that colour so didnt get it. MACDONALDS for dinner and we took pics (: i loveeeee! super funnny. HA. saw SPENCER too! haha funny how i tried to call her.. she was walking in front of us then i said loudly "IS THAT SPENCER??" then she happy happy turn around and smile. HAHHAA. 63 home and im tiredd
i spent all 78bucks i had today &&& im brokeee &&& i need to get more stuffs. HOWW??
oh; fuckyoubitch -smiles-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home