Friday, April 15, 2005

baby let me see your body shinee

i feel so puke-y. wenta SUNTEC to meet the ALCUS fella, showed me around. oh wells & i got lost in that stupid place; so huge for whatt! loll! i was at the convention centre and i was supposed to be at TOWER 3. walked like a motherfucking dog. omg man.

after the whole "meeting" wenta SWENSONS and i swear i hate slow service makes my blood boil only lah! haha. had VANILLA WITH SNICKERS BAR ICE CREAM & its the most heavenly thing on earth man. YIPPEE!

wenta window show before going over to BUGIS to meet my mum. we had dinner & wenta around BUGIS VILLAGE looking for my sandals, yeah they do have em but, none with my size. its always like that lah, whenver im prepared with money and all, no size. this is not the first time siah! my miss sixty corsetttt. roarss! please please have more stuffs with my size! esp FOX; i want more Ps!! haha.

after that my mum went shopping for shoes; like those in her 7million cuboards arent enough. then took a cab back, was on the phone as usual. HAHA. got back, showered for awhile, called backk and talked till THE OC ended. ok i did most of the talking. BAHHH. AM I VERY SUAN-able? hurhur.

school's having the RUNNING thingy tomorrow. have fun peoplee! (: && tomorrow, ive decided not to go to KEMBANGAN; i will go to PENINSULAR to alter my pants. my stupid ZARA pants havent even been touched since last year cos why? i bought a size 30. and its too huge. i cant get any dumber, so please clap.

i find beauty in ironical words in contradicting situations. ok im weird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home