Wednesday, April 13, 2005

[shitload of random rants.]

im a walking contradiction. im sure you are too.

there're just to much coincidences. maybe im reading too much into it but once, twice is fine but not all the time.
to make things simpler; i simply dislike it.
GOD im totally over but its the face, the atittude that makes me so irritated and annoyed. like its kinda funny how pathetic people do get. seriously and sometimes its tragic.
ive been in a totally bitchy mood of late and i know whos the cause of it. i hate losing, like who doesnt? god. some people seriously are total waste of earth's precious oxygen. pathetically pathetic.
im over thats for sure cosivefoundsoulmate but its the thought of people winning grinning from ear to ear that makes me so agitated. ok not people, it.
im moving, going with the flo.
and then, there's the you issue. god. stop giving me goosebumps, im hairless enough. spare me the egoistical craps alright?
and people make it so damn hard for me to even be friends with certain people. god. do they think they own this world? NO. barriers, boundaries & things related to it should just kissmyass and die.
if only people do pay me to write a book on my bitching escapades, id be a millionaire overnight i swear. so someone pay me to bitch. hurhur.
i sound so full of shit yet bitchy yet not making sense at all but inside me's like this huge mess of uncertainty, anger, hate.
dont question my anger, my hate, my bitchiness. ive got reasons to be as such hell i make no sense im talking in circles, thats sad.
hurhur, people who read this might just think im this pathetic girl who's so pathetic in life that all she does is bitch. well guess what, you're right! and if you think im trying to fish out for sympathetic self-pity, no. i dont indulge in self-pity. and neither am i desperate.

OMG FARAH THE IRONY
i talk shit. hello world.

i need to breathe. too much of you makes me so BITCHY. too much of you no.2 makes me puke.

oh wells, at the end of the day, i know ive got you to lean back on. & pat who's obviously not physically here.

the raging inferno. and thats bad.

sit by my cloud and have some coffee with brains
& please dont be shy, complicate me further
&& no i am not crazy or psychotic. im just twistedly complicated.

i need to sun tan. ROARS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home