Wednesday, April 27, 2005

friendster is seriously a breeding ground for potential sex-maniacs and paradise for those who aleady are.

NEW MESSAGE:
I will not try to act decent to say i'll not be interested in bedding you if i find you attractive. I like sex but I'm open to other type of activities too. I'm interested in finding friends to discuss sex, love life, friends.. If you like clubbing or certain other fun stuff, we can be kaki! Of course if sex happen to be in both your mind and mine, I'm sure we can have a great time together. If u like to know more about me, just ask me! SMS me at 81316711, or reply me here. I'll be waiting for you! Seriously i really find u very cute..ken

no im not here to boast something i shouldnt even be proud of. its amusing. really it is.

ahhhh. back to myself and not sex-maniacs, i developed this almost sudden allergic rash. i was so damn bloody paranoid and worked up last night i almost killed the person on the line. HAHA. i thought i was developing potential pimples on my face. the thought of suddenly having a breakout freaked the shit out of me lah okay. i woke up this morning drowned in patches of rash. its crazy. HAH. my dad being the most smartass person alive; drove me to MOUNT E (think he very rich) and i went to "visit" the doctors there. diagnosed with ALLERGIC RASH DUE & SINUSITIS (sp?) its the weather!! its the weather!! and i managed to get hold of the NICOTINE thingy's pamplet. handy handy! haha. and i was given the coolest medication ever, nasal spray! so fun to spray into my nose hahaha den i'll get this wanna sneeze but cannot sneeze feeling. HAHAHAH! ok the silliest things still never fail to amuse me. rahhhs!

ok im off. the tablets making me abit sleepy. & i need to attract more sex-maniacs ok i so didnt say that. HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home