Sunday, May 15, 2005

hehs so i cabbed down to PS; met LYNETTE, PEILI & JEREMY. the couple left so PEILI & I wenta ROCKYS and slacked and waited for PAUL then the 3of us + LYNETTE wenta catch AMITYVILLE. goodness the show wanna be how freaky lah! haha i almost died man! jodyy. ROARS.

after that wenta MERIDIEN blah blah; KANE came with SYLVER. something funny happen while in the toilet; i couldnt control my laughter HAHAHHAHA!

after that we cabbed down to CINE and walked to TAKA GARDEN. LYNETTE's poor heels broke so we wenta get her new shoes. and then we wenta INDOCHINE. so hard to get in OMG. LYNETTE & I are damn cunning. haha but it was damn fun lah! hahaha we tricked the people all. hahahha my partner in crime.

music wasnt that great when everything started.. but eventually the songs became better :) and PHYLLIS & SYLVER bastard me lah! HAHAHAHHAHA. rub the boobs~ hahhaa

left at bout 2plus with PEILI & SYLVER. stayed there till 10plus in the morning. we had breakfast opposite and did alot of nonsensical craps (: PEILI's so motherfucking lame lah i swearrr. ROARS. SYLVER left at about 8plus9.. PEILI & I slept in the office till 10plus and we cabbed home; she dropped me off first and omg in the cab something funny happened la! chewingGUM. HAHAHHAA. she couldnt stop laughing. omg man.

i shall not sleep and only sleep later tonight. i had fun :)

TOMORROW IS DESIGN SCHOOL ORIENTATION!!! I START SCHOOL TOMORRROWW (: IM SO EXCITEDDDD!!

16-20MAY- REFRESH05orientation
18-19MAY- overnight camp in school + night activites in SENTOSA *orgasms*
21MAY- FOC&FOW reunion @ siloso beach SENTOSA

pictures will be up soon. LOVE.

you know you can always call on me you're my eye candy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home