Tuesday, May 03, 2005

im having one of the most sudden moodswings ever. i just feel so DOTS and DOTS. like SO VERY DOTTS. whatever *rolls eyes*
so my dad brought me to DAPH's house. passed her my notes, hopefully they'll come in handy :) slackedd and we went friendster surfing. i love you. then waited for her mum to return; her parents sent me to HEEREN and im so sorry PAUL for being so latee. so he went shopping, AGAIN then he left for gym and i went to FORUM; paid VON BITCH her money blah blah and wenta meet LE`EN at E-GAMES. he looks better burnt. HAHA ((: i think WOW's very graphicly graphical. the characters etc are so chim; woah. LOLL. watched him play; listened to nice songgs and i left to meet CHANEL & FERA; cabbed to TP; had CHEERLEADING. blah blah. i suck at cheerleading, like so baddd. hurhur. whatever rolls eyes.
bus-ed back and i became PMS QUEEN
there is no me with no you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home