Saturday, June 04, 2005

im very tired.
very very tired.

met jonathan at MICA BUILDING and we went for some photography exhibition.
after that we walked so fucking far to the ARTS HOUSE.
saw many many tp people there too! hehs. CHAI & JUSTIN were there.
as usual they tagged-team and disturbed me.
after that wenta CITYLINK and got myself a shirt.
trained down to SOMERSET, walked up down up down up down cos i couldnt find
DP & VIC.
waited at the carpark for MELI; VIC left for work, MATT came.
we went for some lame ass play together with PAUL.
after the whole shit, wenta CINE then HEEREN
dined at NYDC; ME, DP, PAUL, KANE, SYLVER, NIC.PAUL & AIDA
after that, we wenta PARAGON then TANGS then LUCKY PLAZA

bleahs im tired.
emotionally and physically.

my birthday's coming.
i wanna club next friday.
i miss him :)
dont bullshit with me
i miss pat.
i miss daph.
ive got many things to do.
i wanna shop!!
i wanna club badd.
my parents should start giving me more freedom

hescrazyovermy_. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home