Monday, May 30, 2005

so my dad sent me to school (KC).
collected my O LEVEL CERT; lameassshit.
met the people still in school.
cabbed back to school (TP).
bummed around; talked cock at the VSC LOUNGE; JONATHAN was there!
and when for TYPO.
fun class cos we were all so blurr with the MAC comps. HAHA!
super cacat.WEI YI and i obviously cheated and copied other people's work
and i took so motherfucking long to print my stuffs only to realise that my printer's settings is all wrong.
i love typooo!!! :)
after TYPO had CREATIVE THINKING; hahah!
the lecturer's super gay man!!! damn motherfucking gay.
had break; went to RESERVOIR with VANESSA & HISHAM?
after CreTh; kind TIMOTHY waited for me to end.. awww
then we wenta meet the rest; WEI YI, GRACIA & DAWN
and we took so damn long to do the NANCY's work. HAHAH.
oh before the rest came; CHAI & JUSTIN were at the LOUNGE.
their tables are so damn coool & cute!!! HAHAH!
and those two guys crack me up baddd :)

stayed in school till almost 9.. took a bus back and yeahs im tired.
another long day tomorrow.
im happyyy! :)
youmakemesmilelove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home