Saturday, May 28, 2005

let's further improve our vocabulary and find out the meaning of these words.

slut; a woman considered sexually promiscuous. a woman prostitute.
bitch; a woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing. a lewd woman
whore; a prostitute. a person considered sexually promiscuous

haha! i dont think i fall under the category SLUT or WHORE ya know unless you dont know how to read the following above (which is sadly.. very sad).

the slut's laughing like a whore. HMMMMM.

you:
i shouldnt have believed all that bullshit you told me. all about her understanding blah blah and she's fine with our friendship. WHAT DID I TELL YOU HUH? i tried avoiding you, you coax-ed me back. you told me you wanted things to be the way it was, you told me things will be fine. WHAT HAPPENED?. i shouldnt have believed a bull of what you said seriously.
i asked you before; whats a friendship with limitations and restricitions? you answer me.
you told me you wanted things to be the way it was like before.. i was reluctant to give in and when i finally did.. look what happened.
whatever i cant be bothered already. but im not gg to let go of this friendship because of someone so unreasonable and selfish.

...

dont hate or dislike me because of your own insecurities.
it takes two hands to clap. im not even bothering to clap.
i am not even interested in being the third party in your relationship
and i never did. you can ask her that. ive said that at the beginning of everything.
i hope im not asking to much; making you change your opinion of me would be totally out of the question but seriously why cant you just let us be friends?
plus; you've made your hatred towards me almost known.. isnt that only right for me to make mine known too?
if you have that anger about me in you.. why cant i be angry with you?
what did i even do to you huh? (im not trying to sound sympathetical here whatsoever)
just leave me alone. im not even near interested in her.

---

work was fine. spent 87.02 on bodyshop products. im gg broke. my body aches; i think its the mutton. lunched with you (:

come around to sleep says:
i have boney fingers!
come around to sleep says:
boney fingers dont make good massage hands haha

he wanna be how cute lah! haha oh "come around to sleep" is chris chai by the way.

the funniest thing all day, thanks :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home