Wednesday, May 25, 2005

i stupidly skipped VisCo yest. cos eventho the lecturer's not in town; he got a replacement teacher. BLEAHS. and i tink ive got work calling out for me. bleahs.

so i went to TAMPINES to get my EZ-link done. then wenta shop around FOX; got myself a top ((: then i had MACS. and i wenta school and i puked my lunch out. not once but 7times and i so weak even before class started i almost died.
went for DrFun; which is drawing fundamentals. i cant draw for nuts! haha. had break and wenta meet JONATHAN at the CANTEEN. and haha; something funny kinda happened. LOLLS. i was scaring him with my pukes. HAHAHAH! and that one was there haha! jonathan couldnt stop doing the "LOSER" shit. hahhaa. after classes i went home.

classes starts at 6pm tomorrow.

friday- after school BRAS BASAH to buy art stuffs
saturday- work then buy my camera.
sunday- work

ive got to buy so many million stuffs this weeked. and im working at FUNAN this weekend. bleahs. so many things to do omgZ.
looks like i cant club anytime soon. bleahs. BEN invited me to COCCO this saturday. booo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home