Monday, May 23, 2005

fucking stop asking me for money you fuckass.
im not your damn ATM machine or money provider.
FUCKYOUBASTARD.
first it was 4k, fine gave.
now another 2k? yeah i print money WHAT.


love feels right when its wrong.
how true

im not okay i promise;
why do i miss you crazy?
i dont believe in love so whats this?
every rose has its torns. im the rose with trillion x1million torns.

i could be a wolf in disguise
i could be an angel in your eyes
never judge a book by it's cover

you know ill always be here for you

go download the song;
keep the fire burning by beverly knight


dont wanna love you if you dont love me
dont wanna need you when you wont need me too
dont wanna tell you this now, but it wouldnt be right
if i didnt tell you this tonight

when i was down and on my knees,
looked up and you were there
somehow you knew and found me
you were the answer to my prayers
you shined a light when it was dark,
and opened up my eyes
you led the way when i was lost
and you helped me realize
that i will never walk alone, cause you'll be by my side
i don't know what i'd ever do without you in my life

one can never have the best of both worlds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home