Sunday, May 22, 2005

i know that he loves me cos he told me so

love's bullshit :)
& i cant sleep. i feel so random
and i feel so anti-love.
sara should talk to me more often; im sucha wiseman when it comes to logical (well almost) stuffs.

i get total hairstand (in other words GOOSEBUMPS) when people try to be tehhhh~
ya you know those kind.. tehhhh. ya TEHHH.
omg so gross.

darling & all those fakely sugar-coated words DO NOT work on me.

it doesnt pay to be fickle. because being spoilt for choice only makes one very very veryy selfish and confused and (fillinmoreappropriatewords)

it doesnt pay to be confused; because with your already state of confusion.. more unwanted confusing confusion will arise only to confuse you further.

nowadays when i wake up, my voice'll sound very funny.
why so manly?

so many thoughts running through my head.
im not gonna let a dejavu happen to me.
the freaky replica of yesteryears freaks the hell out of me

so its not hard to fall when you float like a canonball i wish.

i didnt know what i was doing when i slept with you
go ruin someone else's mind i need mine back so just say good-bye
(ok i cant help being random)


ps: im hungry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home