Friday, May 20, 2005

so my comp died on me for the past few days.. roars.
the repairman came this morn and my dad made sucha huge fuss about the amount.
but seriously $140 is alot to pay for servicing alone; i think we got cheated.

past few days; ive been having DESIGN SCHOOL'S ORIENTATION CAMP.
it wasnt as fun as expected but i made many new friends :)
sentosa's night outing was fun; ALICEE!.
jonathan's like major clown lah! so cute. why so humpy?

past few days have been very very tiring and hectic and packed.
i cant wait for poly to start (TUESDAY).
and im so damn bloody dumb when it comes to admin stuff; roars.
jonathan got his timetable already; dumbass me still am trying very hard to find the thing on the web. and oh yeah, talking about webs, my "secondary school" written in TP is RAFFLES GIRLS. i for once feel SMART -grins

oh ive got avid readers of my blog. haha if you really dont like my life or what i do; please dont continue reading (:

my phone bills are gonna explode lah. my mum/dad's gonna slaughter and skin me alive.
him & him; omg i'll just die trying to keep up with them both.

was supposed to get my tertiary ez-link card done today but i ended up going to town meeting a certain friend then to CITY HALL and met CHANEL & Co.
we then headed down to ACJC for cheerleading and MELI & I left for town for dinner.

so many things to do yet so little time
- ezlink card
- get my pens/pencils
- get my bag

ROARS

he's so swwweett; ive been down with motherhorrible coughs and ive been sick and he even offered to come over to give me medication blah blah and keep me company.
meltable. roars.

&& he no2 is so mothercute. AHHHH

heislove&&makesmehappy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home