Sunday, May 22, 2005

people should quit asking me if im attached or why im not out with my boyfriend.

firstly i dont have one and i dont plan to have one.
flings & everything with no strings attached are my kind so relationships can suckcock and die.

and my love life's a mess (if you actually call it even a love life)
i shall take whatever that comes but im always picky.
superficiality is still very much in me.

i quote from an article in the papers today:
"a few moments later, a handsome man did the exact same thing (except he spoke immaculate english and his name was not Thomas) and i was alright with his hand on my waist. not a jerk. just a charming man.
i have nothing to say in defence.
call me superficial, but well, the world IS unfair"

love is crazy

relationship;
an issue im sure many have thought about and even experienced. its sucha chore isnt it? love's like bullshit. so much for my love is like WOAH.
much commitment, effort, time and energy put into it can be smartly used to like study? or shop? or whatever. its so tiring right? RIGHTTT!??
haha.
loving oneself should come first; someone loving you is just bonus.
and love's not forever; if you do think about it.. it will end one day in death or whatever.
imagine putting your heart soul intestines guts everything into a relationship only to see it fail in the end? woah like door slammed on the face only siah. everybody gets a chance to burn, you can take it as a lesson learnt.


but still, a sugardaddy will always make me smile. HAHA.

Baby is that your girlfriend?
I got my boyfriend
Maybe we can be friends na na na na na na

i want to rant further but i need to eat. i shall continue later.
pardon me for being so nonsense im bored. pat isnt talking to me.

IRIS- GOO GOO DOLLS makes me orgasm (well almost)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home