Wednesday, May 25, 2005

i might be COCCO LATTE-ing this saturday; it all depends on the mood first.

i have school later at 3. i am so trying very hard to avoid that one. omgZz.

oh the other night (2nights ago), PAT, DAPH & I had a major bitching session okay. super hilarious. HAHA.

im trying to keep it together but im falling apart.

after a few nights of absence, finally talked to that friend. but i shall still remain as the bitch ah. HAHAHHA.

shall leave house early; gonna get my EZ-LINK done. bleahs. most prob am gg to TOWN tomorrow before school (which happily starts at 6PM!)


Will I always be there for you?
When you need someone,
Will I be that one you need?
Will I do all my best to, to protect you?
When the tears get near your eyes
Will I be the one that's by your side?
Will I be there when you call me in the middle of the night?
Will I keep the rain from falling down into your life?
I promise, I promiseI promise I will

you'remy eyecandy

oh and;
HAPPY SEVENTEEN JOYCE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home