Thursday, May 26, 2005

its scary thinking that im already in poly.
10 over years of being "spoonfed" & having proper guidance from teachers has left me totally dependant on such figures.

the lecturers keep emphasizing
"you're responsible for your own learning"
that sentence is so freaky.
im responsible for my own learning; my future; my life.

ya i know im always responsible for what becomes of me but
a huge drastic sudden jump from being guided all the time to being left alone to find everything yourself is very scary.

im scared. like seriously.
miss a lesson; i'll lag behind
hand in a project late; im dead.

the thing about design is that its all down to creativity.
tell me. how long can our creative juices feed us with our income?
the competition is tough; work is definitely gonna be hell.
and plus, there are no books. thats the scariest part
because everything is everywhere and there is no right/wrong answers
(which i very am used to already)

i have no idea on what im talking about.
bottom line is; im scared.
im too used to the norm i had in pri/sec school.
too used that when told to stand on my own; i can almost crumble and die.

am i the only one standing stranded on the same ground?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home