Tuesday, June 14, 2005

school is so physically draining
omg.

many many more projects due this week.
ive yet to get my arse started on the school drawing due tomorrow.
its a bloody huge A2 size project and im dead.
i cant draw for nuts.

rahhs!

there will be a point of time in life
when you know
you're gonna lose something/someone special
forever.


she's no you

some people in school are beginning to make me super UGH.
forever taking me for granted.
i feel like the assistant only not paid.
my works go to them for credit due to their selfish acts.
and people having been taking _ from me like im some
_ supplier.
seriously, some people in my course just piss me off.
taking me for granted like some toy
& being so utterly calculative over 10cents and making sucha big fuss outtavit.
&& many many more sickening fucktards. omg.
grrr.


when i lose hope;
he'll be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home