Monday, June 13, 2005

why is it that everything around me reminds me of you?
i dont need "you" to always appear in front of me.
i need some time alone.

gahhs.
ok whatever.
i shall try to go on like i never knew you.
i shall try, i will try, i must try.
today shall be the last on my part
unless approached to return.

ok im talking rubbish. some stuffs got me thinking.
seriously; i dont deserve all these.
i deserve so much better. *rolls eyes*

the stupid lecturer's pissing me off.
she's so god damn boring, i feel like throwing my damn shoe right in her face.
there's CreTh after this; gaybastard.
i havent done a single shit. im so dead for everything.
i better stop going out etc.
i need sleep.
no more late nights.
i need to limit my online hours.

ugh. why cant the msn here work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home