Thursday, June 09, 2005

so im finally 17 *jumps for joy*

hehs. so i wenta school; i had fun and i couldnt draw DrFun for nuts.
SHARON (lecturer) keeps suaning me. HAHAS :)
and i kinda got a birthday bash hahs & KOLIN even tried
drawing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" on my cheeks when i was sleeping lah! haha.
school was fun :)

after school, dad picked me up, he passed me my heels and brought home my artstuffs and he dropped me off at EUNOS mrt station.
took a train down (i hate trains!) to DHOBY GHAUT.
met my COUSIN; he passed me some stuffs then wenta meet
PAPA D, KANE, PAUL, SYLVER, MANDY at FISH&CO glasshouse
JEREMY & LYNNIE came later.
we ordered many many delicious food. treated them since it was my bday :)
and they sweeetly (& im still so touched) surprised me with a birthday cake and got the FAKE DJ (haha the man playing guitar actually) to sing me a bday song etc.
its no wonder i love them :)
got cake all over my face. ROARS.
seriously the best bday ever :)

after glasshouse, we took a bus down to MS, CHEEKYS
ladies nightt :)
lynnie & jerm couldnt go in :\ (owe you guys one alright?)
danced and stuff. she dance so cutee!!. hahhaa!
then cabbed back with PAPA D & KANE

im so happy;
best birthday and he made it even better.
RAHHHHS :)

&& thanks PAT FROM GERMANY for the cute cards
and eh! im not hairy okay! HAHHAHA :) i love you woman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home