Thursday, June 23, 2005

so i wenta meet my BOOBASS LOVE at TAMPINES
and i made him wait =he brought me to the BANK and i was being such a dumbass bitch
hahahas!
we had lunch at PASTAMANIA and i only ate the peas & chicken.
HAHAHHAS! walked around and we cabbed to school.
fuckingloser. haha!
slacked at the VSC LOUNGE before heading to class.
after class went back to the same place, met him again
this time my darlings MARISA, BOO & etc. were there too!
:)

BOOBASS & I took a bus down to Tamp.
took a train ride down to TOWN
met KIM; they went to look for tattoo designs
after that we wenta eat at CINE FOODCOURT
met MATTHEW for while.
then KIM left, DAN & I wenta watch GHOST TRAIN
rahhhs.
after the show we bus-ed back. haha

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home