Thursday, June 16, 2005

you gave me hope when
everything just went wrong.
i thank you for being that
little bit of light in my life.

things i gotta do;

- make time for daphne! & seoul gardenn!
- shop (more skirts! & i need a bag)
- get my BaPho materials at RUBY this saturday
- collect my pay
- do my Dorian Gray research
- do my MkDes presentation (final submission)
- do my colours project
- meet up with the whacky people
- meet up for lagoon with :)
- train for bowling (am having second thoughts about joining a CCA)
- zoo meetup with RADON-ians
&& many more stuffs i cant remember. WHERE IS MY PLANNERRR!

JONATHAN's making me laugh. hahah! stupid dorian gray shit.
lessons tomorrow and we were planning to wear SCHOOL U to school.
haha how funky!
and then we're all gonna meet up for dinner and crap around.
lovethe company man.

im excited for tomorrow.
haha and MARISA's so cute lah.
he doesnt have school tomorrow. luckybitch!

i love my school's iced-milo. like seriously.
i can win handsdown as the person who can drink at least
3cups of milo a day
LOYAL CUSTOMER i swear. haha!


you're the closest to heaven that i'll ever be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home