Thursday, June 16, 2005

yesterday;
probably one of the best days of my tp life so far


:)

got home quite late cos had dinner at macs with
REI, MARISA, JOYCE, SHAM & FARIDAH.

i had no lessons yesterday cos SHARON wasnt in school
i managed to successfully finish my school drawing! YAYY! hahahas!
met up with JOEY & YASIN
rahhhs.

took a bus back with
SHAM, SHAM & another SHAM. hahaha!
damn funny lah the bus ride home.

his msn nick is like a football bulletin. HAHAS!

&& the funny people of VSC did something super hilarious yesterday i swear.
cos i had to blow up my pic for CreTh,
i took my ununsed pic, got them to distort it (like im not distorted enough)
they gave me piercings all over my face & tattoos all over my body
and wrote
"VOTE FARAH FOR TEMASEK POLY SEX UNION (TPSU)"
and they pasted it high high up on the ceiling HAHAH!

we're gonna do more whacky stuffs tomorrow. HAHAHS!
super interesting i swear.


babyboy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home