Friday, June 24, 2005

without saying a word
you know how i feel
i don't understand how
because my feelings i don't reveal

without you looking at me
you can see i'm sad
i don't understand that either
but i guess i'm glad

without you touching me
you know i'm shaking
you know why i'm scared
you know why my heart is breaking

without me saying a word back to you
i also know how you feel
it seems a bit like a dream
it certainly is surreal

without me looking back to you
i also know that you are sad
i know that you are hurting inside
i know you feel terrible and bad

without me touching you
i know youre sweating
i know you don't like this
i know youre forgetting

but please please please
don't ever forget one thing
i love you so much
to me, you mean everything

this is so damn mother nice lah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home