Thursday, July 28, 2005

patricia says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com hello farah! come play with me

so totally BOOBASS says: YUCKS I HATE CATS

so totally BOOBASS says: GO AWAY! haha

patricia says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com im behind you

so totally BOOBASS says: HAHHAHAHAHHAHA

so totally BOOBASS says: I HATE CATS!

so totally BOOBASS says: GOOOO AWAAAYY YOU SMELLY CAT!

patricia says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com play with me Image hosted by Photobucket.com play with me Image hosted by Photobucket.com play with me

so totally BOOBASS says: haha

so totally BOOBASS says: HAHHA stop it

so totally BOOBASS says: its very tormenting

patricia says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com OR I WILL KILL YOU TONIGHT

so totally BOOBASS says: eh im scared noe

patricia says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com pPLEASE PLAY WITH ME

patricia says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com IM UNDER YOUR BED

patricia says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com PLAY.... PLAY .... PLAY.... PLAY.... PLAY.... PLAY..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so totally BOOBASS says: eeeeeeh

so totally BOOBASS says: dont the cat looks satanic

patricia says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com I AM JESUS REINCARNATED

patricia says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com I AM NOT SATAN

patricia says: Image hosted by Photobucket.com PRAISE THE LORD COME FOLLOW ME! PLAY WITH ME

patricia says: haha okay la.

so totally BOOBASS says: hhahaha

so totally BOOBASS says: its scaring me bad lah!

haha. crazy girl :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home