Saturday, July 23, 2005

so i cabbed down to PENINSULAR
bought the photog stuffs, costed me like 90+bucks
total heartpain =hahaha.
after that cabbed down to ALIVE; met KOLIN & NEHNEH
KOLIN did his tattoo, took motherfucking long man!
and the place got cats! hahaha my god!
my darling boy came super late;
shit scared of sunlight =D
after which, MARK & JANE came.
and since KOLIN took damn long to finish his tattoo
MARK, JANE, DANIEL & I went to TOYSRUS.
went on a milfing spree? and played around like monkeys
super fun larhs! haha.
then all of us went to SECRETS RECIPE;
got myself OREO CHEESECAKE then we all took a cab down to LAGOON
had STINGRAY, KANGKONG, BBQ CHICKENS, SATAYS
:)) then we sat at the breakwaters and played with bubbles and talked crap

when home in a cab with my baby :))
iloveyou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home