Friday, July 08, 2005

so had colours today.
nancy was trying to be funny. haha!

class ended early,
bradley was being a total dork man! haha
super hilarious!
aunty more veggie. hahas!

took a short nap in the lounge
while waiting for daniel to finish his manly gymsession with kimdick.

after that the both of us wenta
safra.
then took cab; sent him home
went to my mum's office to collect my atm card
then to immigration's place in lavender.

renewed my passport then
cabbed down to heeren to meet
zach.
collected lifestyle bash tix
people people! pls buy tix from me!
$16 for female & $18 for male
then walked around.
bought myself a zara dresslike top.
saw scully, kim and zac there too and
scully got the same thing as me larhs! hahaha

then wenta topman/topshop
saw joanne issac! muahaha
got myself undies = then
i walked to heeren.
got afew accesories then bus-ed back

and the whole time i was on the phone with
daniel aj carter.
i miss him larhs! meows.
i was being a total moodybitch earlier; rahhs!

and and and tomorrow;
im going to school to book tix for our trip to bintan!
im like so how excited larhs!
me, daniel, marisa, boo, tim & xy.
wooots :)

my father's being a motherfucking whore.
fucking sluttt. rahhs!!!!! he's like DUHHH-er out to make my life miserable.
my mum's like his accomplice lah.
both of them.. OUT TO MAKE MY LIFE SHIT.
ugh *throws shit*

i love daniel aj carter li

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home