Sunday, July 10, 2005

today's been totally goood :))

started of with me meeting daniel, marisa & boo in school
and we booked tix for our trip to bintan!
so exciting. i cant wait to go there with my babehh :))

after that, daniel and i wenta tm.
we had sushi for lunch.
ate till i almost couldnt move;
thanks for lunch love :))

after that wenta popular and spent more moneh
on unnecessary stuffs.
we slacked at starbucks and he waited for my 8 to come.
took a super long journey on the bus down to toa payoh for my cousin's bday.
he was on the phone with me throughout so it was all goood :))

was at the party for afew hours, cabbed back
then got changed took a bus down to tampines to meet daniel
i did something super malu-ating while on the bus larhs! hahaha =waited for him, bought jane an elmo toy & 18lollipops for her 18th bday pressie
took a cab down to tanah merah for her bday celebration.
when we got there it was like over but haha, they were entertaining us with their
ice-skating stuffs while cleaning the place. quite funneh.

after that, me, daniel, tim & xy walked all over bedok and sent xy home.
hahhaa super mother tiring larhs my legs almost died
and omg, imm like so strong! can carry daniel larhs! HHHA ok rolls eyes.
was at her house downstairs for sometime and we decided to go to my house instead cos
i needed to be back.
so the 3 of us took a cab down to my house and ya they came up.
waited for tim's dad to come to pick the 2 guys up
and yeahs they just left.

i missyou already.
thanks for everything babeh :))iloveyoouu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home