Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Boy I know that I wanna feel your body tonight
For that shit that you're talking you know it'd better be right
Boy I know that I wanna feel your body tonight
For that shit that you're talking you know it'd better be right

went to school early but i didnt go for BaPho.
my first BaPho lesson ive missed.
rahhs.
did my VisCo. very nice i likee! haha
pop-up card :)) on my hatred towards cats! MUAHAHA.
daniel skipped the whole day's lessons and like he came late in the afternoon
imissedyou larhs!

didnt stay long in school, only till 7+
then cabbed back for steamboat dinner
today's FENDI CHEW's BIRTHDAY. rahhs

and ive got some shitass photoshoot tomorrow.

weds- school + epitomize the camwhore label
thurs- typo extra lesson + creTh meeting + mkDes
fri- school + town + collect tix frm zach
mon- gotham excitedness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home