Friday, September 16, 2005

Sitting, waiting, wanting you to call
If you dont, I wont blame you at all
I just hope you do
Cuz Im still in love with you

I need you now
More than ever
Cuz right now
Im hurt more than ever

As I lay in bed awake
Thinking of myself as a mistake
I hear your voice
Telling me everything will be okay

I hope we'll be together again someday
I think about you all the time
Theres no way
I could ever get you off my mind


How can three words be so powerful
How can true love be so painful
How can I live without you
How can you live without me

You told me you loved me
I told you the same
At first I didnt believe you
I didnt know if it was just a game

After awhile
our love was known
It was almost impossible
to get us off the phone

You and me were inseparable
Where did we go wrong
What happened to us
What happened to our trust

I still love you
Just like I did before
But where are you now
Now that I need you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home