Tuesday, September 13, 2005

my little baby's been crying.
she's sick and she's been crying.
my heart breaks even further when she cries.

oh wells,
i tried to make things work.
ill let go. i am letting go.
ill let go but still hope for that one chance to happen

let go
note: not move on
but still keep you dear

its so hard for me to even type this
its gonna be harder to put it to action
but i will. i must.
im tired. i cant go on like this.

would probably take me weeks, months to forget
but i will.
ill take baby steps in letting go.
i shall be thankful we shared what we did.
i shall be thankful i once had you.
i shall be thankful.

humans are always greedy
they always want more
im one good example

ill slowly, baby steps, let go.
but in me letting go, it wont mean i wont stop loving you

the following describes how i feel.
i love you

we were as one babe
for a moment in time
and it seemed everlasting
that you would always be mine
now you want to be free
so I'm letting you fly
cause i know in my heart babe
our love will never die
no

you'll always be a part of me
i'm a part of you indefinitely
boy don't you know you can't escape me
ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
and we'll linger on and on
time can't erase a feeling this strong
no way you're never gonna shake me
ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby

i ain't gonna cry no
and i won't beg you to stay
if you're determined to leave boy
i will not stand in your way
but inevitably you'll be back again
cause ya know in your heart babe
our love will never end no

i know that you'll be back boy
when your days and your nights get a little bit coldee
i know that,you'll be right back, baby
oh baby believe me it's only a matter of time
of timeeee

you and i will always be
no way your never gonna shake me
no way your ever gonna shake me
you and i will always be
no matta what you do baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home