Tuesday, September 13, 2005

my god. the APPLE centre helpdesk guy is so motherfucking irritating.
he talks in the stupid funny accent and i had to make him repeat so many times!
gahhhs!

oh wells.
so yest, rachbabe came to pick me up in the rain in a cab.
my lovely sister sent me down. so cute.
so we cabbed down to FAR EAST
we had lunch, at the level 5 food area.
then we went down to REIGN to accompany darius.
he was throwing cards at us, quite pain! and we played bluff.
quite lame.

then jerry came.
we mad camera whored the whole time at the shop. meowrs.
after which, rach & i decided to walk around town to kill time.
both of us got ice-creams at 2 diff places and both suckedass. ugh.
my pistachio ice-cream tasted like durian
and her blizzard? from dairy queen tasted like.. expired chocolate.

waited for people to come.
rei then came and we, rach, rei & i was supposed to go to arab str or smthng but
the rain was super motherly horrible, like got typhoon siahs.
so we got stuck in far east, had some mini talk downstairs
before deciding to go to KFC to eat.
we ate while waiting for alex & gabriel.
then went to level5 food place to meet ben & joshua.
they ate. blah blah.

then brad & scully came.
they too decided to eat so those who has eaten went to the other FAR EAST to play dotA first
to kill time.
so brad, scully, rach & i had to walk all the way to the other far east to meet them.
they played dotA for so long.
then we then cabbed down to COCCO LATTE.

the crowd wasnt as good.
cocco's always so hottt!
and cheeko people were all over!!
yucks. i shall not ugh what happened. ugh. gross.
i wasnt really feeling too good.
i was tired from everything thats been happening.
i was physically drained yet i was determined to make the most of last night.
drank quite abit. meowrs.
left when cocco was about to close
then cabbed back withh elie, rach, scully.
got home close to 330.

and i thought after clubbing, id be able to sleep but no.
farah went back to wreck-mode. rahhs.

if i was your girlfriend,
i'd be there for you if somebody hurts you, even if that somebody was me,
sometimes i trip on how happy we could be.
and so I put this on my life,
nobody or nothing will ever come between us.
and i promise i'll give my life, my love and my trust if you was my boyfriend..


i put this on my life,
the air that i breathe in, all that i believe in.
i promise i'll give my life, my love and my trust if you was my boyfirend



imissyou
will not give up hope.
you were the one who once gave me hope on the future.
im not going to let that go.
id rather have bad times with you then good times with anyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home