Sunday, September 11, 2005

i know i cant go on like this

why am i being the way i am

im dying here.

its hard for me to keep up a front for my family
for my sister especially

she jus asked me when you'll be coming over
she has been asking me that since friday.
and until now i havent answered her

dont you freaking know how much you freaking mean to me?
people tell me i dont deserve someone like you
i chose not to believe them.

i feel so helpless i cant do anything to salvage this relationship
i feel so helpess because you said nothing went wrong.. and when i asked you why then we had to end.
you left me there.

i feel so helpess because whenever i ask you if there is still hope left for us
you just leave me to find answers on my own.

leaving me to find the answer to that qn clearly shows you no longer want me in your life
youve completely shut me out of everything

please tell me im wrong
please tell me you still do love and care for me.

i really miss you daniel i do.
stop making things to hard for me.
i miss you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home