Thursday, September 08, 2005

someone; please suck the living phlegm out of me!!
(yucks gross!)

i want the new IPOD NANO(sp?)
its an ipod mini only slimmer; as thin as a pencil.

how motherfuckingly cool!
rahhs!

ok so i found a job,
$6/hr for weekdays
$7/hr for weekends
together with rach & maybe brad
at Raffles Town Club.
they better call us down soon! i need monehh!

plus i havent been doing much shopping lately.
i feel deprived.
someone, be my sugardaddyy pleaseee???
III NEEEDDD MOONNEEEHHH!!!!

SUGARDADDDYY ME ISH WANTINGS YOU!

I gotta shake it off
Cause the loving ain't the same
And you keep on playing games
Like you know I'm here to stay
I gotta shake, shake it off
Just like the Calgon commercial
I really gotta get up outta here
And go somewhere
I gotta shake it off
Gotta make that move
Find somebody who
Appreciates all the love I give
Boy I gotta shake, shake it off
Gotta do what's best for me
Baby and that means I gotta
Shake you off

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home