Sunday, September 11, 2005

editted//

all im asking for is just
one more chance.

one more chance,
to make things right
to have you back in my life even as a friend
to talk things out
to see you
to work issues and problems out with you.

i just want that one chance.

its killing me knowing youre no longer part of my life
its killing me that you dont respond
its just killing me because everything reminds me of you

yes it was a short 2months+ that we shared
evenso, it was something i was willing to commit for the long run
evenso, it was something i would do anything to have a forever with
evenso, it was something i would not do anything to make things go wrong
evenso, it was something i can never share with anyone, ever.

all i want is just one more chance,
to talk things out with you.
and hopefully even start anew with you
(there seem to be no hope left but im still hopeful)
even if i cant have you as my other half, at least i want you as a friend

and whatever wrongs you may or may not have done,
its because i love you and i very much still do,
i am willing to forgive and forget
as long as i have that one last chance to start everything anew with you

youve put me in a position where
i have to answer my qns myself
i have to go days sleepless
i have to constantly feel rejected
i have to let bygones be bygones
but for you,
i am willing to go through all that

just to have you back in my life
to have one more chance with you

filza even asked me on friday when you will be coming over.
i havent answered her since.

you see,
she adores you
and i love you.

is giving us, me one more chance so hard?
after all that weve shared.
is that so hard?

id do anything, to have you back with me
to have what we once had back
im willing to do anything

i want a daniel forever.
i do.
we will make things right
i want us to.

i love you and i will always do.
i never want the chapter weve had die.
i dont want us to be gone.

just tell me there's still hope.
just anything, no matter how tiny that little hope is.
just tell me there is a chance left for us.
just dont shut me and completely leave me here, hanging on this bit of hope which is so vague and uncertain
i need your certainty.
i need your assurance
i need just anything from you to give me that hope that we can try to work things out.

im hoping.
dont kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home